I worked at Southleft as a front end developer and WordPress specialist for just shy of three years. I was placed on a series of high profile and highly trafficed sites, but unfortunately I cannot name or show the projects as I am under an non-disclosure agreement. However, I can list them out in generic form, so here are some of those projects:
- A billion dollar venture capital firm
- A worldwide church organization pattern guide/system ( my commits are public )
- A national outdoors magazine website with 3.4 million active readers
- A national cycling news website
- An art news publication & Shopify store
Here we utilized the Timber WordPress starter theme and the Twig templating language, both of which I still enjoy using for projects. I also did content auditing and modeling for WordPress in addition to producing the design into templates. Micro-animations and interactivity were developed as appropriate for each project as well.
And last, but not least, I also served as an internal company support specialist for WordPress to help solve blockers for other developers at Southleft.
I can always discuss this further with you if you'd like know more.